Sunday 22 May 2016

Hi Everyone, occasionally in life we have to break the rules and because of my excitement I want to share this with you. Pixels & Art Design are having an Artful Pixels Team contest and I want to share this with you as I'd love for you to come on over and take part in this contest. There are so many amazing layout artist in this group that I don't want you to miss out of this fabulous opportunity.

I'll be your host for the contest so come on over and see what's what and hopefully you'll sign up and take part as well.

You'll need to register in the forum but as you all know that's not hard and only takes a couple of minutes.

To make it easier for you here's the link to the forum.

http://bit.ly/1TMRGwg

Let the fun begin.

ps. Offically the signups don't start until 24th May but I want you to all have the opportunity to get in early. There is no limit on the number that can enter, more the merrier 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All kinds of everything Agriculture by Foxeysquirrel https://www.oscraps.com/ shop/ trutschman_Agriculture.html